The creative industries in Utah generate over 10 billion dollars in economic impact throughout the state, and there are more than 50,000 people employed in those industries. Over the past few years, jobs in creative industries have been growing by nearly 3% each year.
Arts' Resources In Utah
- Salt Lake Gallery Stroll
- Utah Museum Directory
An Art + Business Alliance
The arts are a vital tool that can be utilized to address a wide range of challenges across a variety of sectors.
Partnering with the arts gives your employees access to greater critical thinking skills and the ability to apply new creative perspectives to their work. It also tells your clients that you are a brand that values creativity, progressive thinking, and are supporting your local community of art organizations just as they are.
Things Your Business Can Do
- Participate as a business in Gallery Stroll
- Invest in a corporate art collection
- Subscribe to performing arts events and offer tickets to employees
- Hire local musicians for events/gatherings
- Serve on arts boards
- Offer/loan your space for arts events, meetings, etc
- Donate, sponsor, or give money to local arts organizations
Thank you, Zions Bank, for your support of the arts.
Scott Anderson, Zions Bank President and CEO
Your employees want to live and work in a vibrant community. If you are interested in supporting your community and the enrichment of your employees outside the office, contact us to learn more about how you can partner with the arts.